Designz by Babydragon. Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Followers

CU/CU4CU License

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pretty Lady FTU Tube

I Finally got it done. I would like to thank Raps (Owner of UpYourArt) without her help and guidance I wouldn't have gotten it done! I didn't know what to call her so I just named her Pretty Lady. She has layers so if you don't know how to work with layers now is a good time to learn lol. Tattoo, makeup, hair, clothes and her goth eyes are all on separate layers. This is one of my first so please be kind lol. I do hope to have more better ones coming along soon. I am working on a school type girl so keep a look out for her.

Photobucket

Download UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1 comment:

  1. OMG Becca Thank you so much for her...I love it...Tag coming soon...

    ReplyDelete

Grab A Blinkie!


Blog Trains

Looking for some to join! Email me if you have one and you have room for one more. :D