Designz by Babydragon. Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Followers

CU/CU4CU License

Thursday, July 26, 2018

New Kit in Mystical Scraps, News on me, and...... UPDATED LINKS!!! YAY

BLOG LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!!!
Some stuff I am still trying to find so it just says 
UPDATED SOON instead of a link.
If I missed one please let me know!
Trying to get more stuff added to my blog and store,
but with working part time, kids, and now I am in College...
It has has been hard. 
I am going for my Bachelors Degree in Science of Sociology.
I will graduate sometime in 2021....
I am making time though for my hobby to relax and 
bring you all some more, hopefully wonderful, stuff to use in tags and kits. 
FTU and PTU!



I have a new kit that has been in there for just a bit.
This kit is an Owl Lovers Dream! 
I also have a sale going of almost everything being just ONE BUCK!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab A Blinkie!


Blog Trains

Looking for some to join! Email me if you have one and you have room for one more. :D